TIS Workshop Containers are designed to provide a safe and practical workshop space on an offshore installation.
Standard and bespoke workshop containers can be engineered to suit any operational needs, and are typically designed to comply with ATEX Zoning requirements, DNV 2.7-2 Offshore Service Module standards, as well as DNV lifting standards.
- ATEX Zone compliant design
- Standard or bespoke container sizes
- Fire & gas alarm, PA system, telephone, air conditioning and emergency lighting
- Integral workbench, vice and sliding chain hoist
- Caged shelving & cupboards, small parts tray shelving, cargo netting and storage hooks
- First aid kit and anti-slip floor surface
- Dry marker board, document holder trays and clip board hooks
- Carbon or stainless steel construction
- Robust & compact design