Bespoke Control Cabins
TIS Control Cabins are designed to accommodate multiple hydraulic electric control stations, monitoring stations, and workstations in a containerised or open console housing.
Bespoke units can be engineered to meet specific operational requirements, accommodate multiple control functions, and retain an operator friendly build that allows for easy maintenance in the field.
- ATEX Zone compliant design
- A60 pressurised cabin structure or standard build
- Multiple hydraulic and electric control panel fixings
- Bespoke interior electrical fixtures – PLC Systems, monitors, lighting, power outlets, smoke detectors, etc
- Bespoke interior furniture options – desks, chairs, document storage, etc
- Integral or modular air conditioner attachment options
- External bulkhead hook-up points
- Space designed to accommodate client systems
- Carbon or stainless steel construction